As part of South Asian Heritage Month - primary school pupils, secondary school students, parents and teachers are all welcome to join us to hear about exciting future career paths possible in games development.
Hear from and ask questions to South Asian game developers across different areas talk about their roles in the games industry, career opportunities, and resources for budding games developers:
- Dr. Satish Shewhorak - Panel Chair and Animation (Teesside University, POC in Play)
- Khaya Ahmed - Writing (Destruction Allstars, Ms Marvel)
- Robin - Games Design
- Zakia Abdullah - Character Art (Fall Guys, Sea of Thieves)
- Anantha Krishnan - Programming (Sea of Thieves)
- Charlotte Rouget-Murphy - Marketing & Streaming (SEGA Europe)
- John Nejady - Game Production (Lockwood Publishing)
Please note: The session will be recorded and shared afterwards on YouTube.